LE BENT LE SEND CODY TOWNSEND SOCK – TAN
or 4 fortnightly payments of $11.25 with More info
LE BENT LE SEND CODY TOWNSEND SOCK
What do you get when you combine big mountain free-skier Cody Townsend, a sock sketch and Le Bent?… Well, you get the world’s first specifically designed backcountry sock of course! Designed in collaboration with Cody Townsend, these high performance snow socks came to fruition after two years of R&D and some of the best field testing possible by the man himself as he went after the top fifty lines in North America.
MEDIUM – (US MENS) 6-9 | (US WOMEN) 7-10
LARGE – (US MENS) 9-12
XLARGE – (US MENS) 12-14
Established key critical areas for improvement which set the baseline for how we redefined a sock made for the backcountry. These include:
1. Silicon Ankle Locks: strategically placed bonded silicone strips across the rear of the ankle, eliminating foot slip and avoiding the infamous anxious sock-bunch.
2. Silicone Cuff: once we started playing with silicone we immediately fell in love with it and went a step further, adding a silicone ring to the top cuff below the knee. Keeping socks standing tall, without claiming hairs, so you can break trail without your socks going flaccid.
3. Toe Box Cushioning: packing more cushion into this high-impact area making for a more comfortable experience with extra warmth over the foot fingers.
4. Shin Compression Area: we combined the thinking of a sports compression sleeve and a sock together in one. By adding slight compression to the shin & calf areas, helping to manage lactic-induced fatigue.
5. Mesh Ventilation: we developed a new mesh ventilation zone to increase breathability across the top of the foot, allowing cushioning to stay where it's needed on the base and toe, while letting moisture and steam release from the top of the foot.
These features and new technology have revolutionised comfort for any backcountry touring mission. Allowing your boots to do what they were built for.
Tried and tested but the unsung hero of Cody’s current The Fifty Project… and the reason he hasn’t had a blister since joining le team.
L, M, XL