NITRO DROP SNOWBOARD – 146CM
Out of stock
The Nitro Drop 2019 is an all-mountain and powder board that has a directional shape, Cam-Out profile and an all-terrain flex. The fast sintered base keeps you moving quickly in all snow conditions, while the Cam-Out profile gives you plenty of stability and pop without the catchy feel. With the Power Pods under your feet, you get extra edge hold on the days where the snow is hard.
If you love riding natural terrain and laying down some solid carves, the Drop is a dream come true.
- All-Mountain and Powder
- Cam-Out Camber Cam-out camber is basically positive camber with earlier and smoother transition zones in the tip and tail. This gives the board a lower rise in the centre, resulting in a fun and responsive ride with easier turn initiation and more forgiveness, giving you the benefits of camber without the aggression.
Flex: 6/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
- This is Nitro’s most versatile all-terrain flex pattern, combining great pop and smooth response.
- Designed with a specific nose and tail shape, this board will perform best when riding forwards.
PowerCore – Comprised of tip to tail Poplar wood, which provides an ideal blend of flex, response, and feel, while remaining strong and lightweight.
Sintered Speed Formula HD Base. A new base material compound that is fast, absorbent and super resistant to abrasions.
- Bi-Lite Laminate – Engineered for strength, style, and refined board-feel
- Radial Sidecut – A single radius along the length of the board makes this sidecut extremely versatile and predictable.
- Powerpods – Nitro overlays two separate sidecut radii, a tighter one in the centre plus a larger one in the tip and tail, creating extended board width under the bindings for additional edge control on hard and icy surfaces, along with enhancing response and control.