VISSLA 7 SEAS SPRING SUIT – BLACK / JADE
VISSLA 7 SEAS SPRINGSUIT
Made for cool water: 65 – 70° F / 18 – 21° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene – lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement.
• Dope Dyed Fabric- A softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade made by Bluesign approved mills.
• AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free with no harmful chemicals.
• Tailored fit with minimal seams for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATER TIGHT
• Tripled glued, double stitched seams.
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured watertight design
• Easy access secure key cord
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
L, M, S, XL