PACIFIC PRIZM BOARDSTORE SHIPPING
We know you want your goods as soon as possible, We will endeavour to get your order out at soon as possible, sometimes delays may occur as products may be in our offsite warehouse or your order is placed after our cut of times.
Regular orders placed before 1:00pm AEST, less than 1 metre in length will be shipped via standard Australia Parcel Post.
Australia wide parcel post shipping times are 3 or more business days.
- This service may exceed recommended times when shipping to regional areas.
- Delivery dates may vary due to weekends, public holidays, sale days or unexpected schedule disruptions.
- PACIFIC PRIZM BOARDSTORE holds no responsibility for the period of time it takes for your parcel to reach you once it has left our building.
FAST DELIVERY SHIPPING
Express shipping for items on our website is available on selected products online or via over the phone service.
If you wish to receive faster shipping options please contact us on 02 46 282 382 and we will provide you with a quote for Express costs and process your payment over the phone.
- PACIFIC PRIZM BOARDSTORE is located in Campbelltown N.S.W. We are outside metro area and next day delivery is not guaranteed
- Delivery to states including Western Australia, Northern Territory, Tasmania etc may still take 5 or more business days.
- PACIFIC PRIZM BOARDSTORE does not guarantee you will receive your parcel on the prescribed day of estimated delivery and hold no responsibility if your item does not reach you in time and do not offer refunds for express shipping.
- If you are flying overseas and need an item as soon as possible please allow yourself with adequate time to receive your parcel.
SNOWBOARD & SURFBOARD DELIVERY
Large items over 1 metre will be shipped via courier.
Express shipping is available for these items however can be very costly. Please call us for a quote with your postcode and state.
AUSTRALIA POST TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Items greater than 1 metre in length, snowboards and surfboards will be shipped courier service to the provided address. If you may not be home at time of delivery, providing a business address may be more beneficial. If you are not present to accept your delivery, a card will be left to advise where your parcel can be collected.
Returns and Exchanges
For returns and exchanges please see our returns policy page to see if your criteria for returns or exchanges has been met.